Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Naturally Sweetened
|Desiccated Coconut||½ Cup||<35||Low|
|Almond Flour||½ Cup||<20||Very Low|
|Eggs||3 in number.||0||Nil|
|Your favourite natural sweetener (Coconut Sugar and Stevia Powder)||¼ Cup and ½ Tbsp.||<35||Low|
|Almonds||3 Tbsp., chopped||<20||Very Low|
|Vanilla Bean Paste||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Baking Powder||½ Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Grease the cupcake/muffin molds and keep aside. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the almond and coconut flour, favourite sweetener, butter, ricotta cheese, vanilla paste and baking powder in a bowl. Beat well with a beater, till smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and continue beating, (do not over beat). The batter should have dropping and smooth consistency. If not, add a little milk and beat again.
- Pour the mixture into the molds and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Insert a knife in to the muffins; if it comes out clean the muffins are ready to be served warm. Enjoy!