Gluten Free| Low GI| Low Carb | Grain Free | Lactose Free | Vegan
|Mix of Four seeds (Chaar Magaz)||¼ Cup each||<20||Very Low|
|· Watermelon Seeds|
|· Muskmelon Seeds|
|· Pumpkin Seeds|
|· Cucumber seeds or Almonds|
|Sesame Seeds||1 tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Carrot||½ Cup, shredded||<20||Very Low|
|Dried Parsley or your favourite herb||1 tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Chili Powder||½ Tsp. or as per taste||0||Nil|
|Salt (preferably sea salt)||¼ Tsp. or as per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Preheat oven to 150 to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a food processor grind all the dry ingredients for half a minute.
- Now add the water while processing to form a rough dough.
- Then transfer the dough to a baking sheet and pat it down into a rectangular. Use a pizza cutter cut the dough into the shape of a cracker or squares.
- Place the dough squares into the oven and bake for 10-15 mins till firm to the touch and golden brown in colour. Let them cool down.
- Serve with Tea or your favourite hot beverage and enjoy. Make sure to store the squares in an airtight container.