Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Vegan
|Taro Baby Leaves||25/30 in number||<40||Low|
|Tamarind Pulp||2 Cups.||<55||Moderate|
|Garlic Pods||12 in number||<20||Very Low|
|Green Chilies||5 in number||<10||Negligible|
|Chili Powder||4 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Coriander Cumin Powder||4 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Coconut Oil (or any other Non-Refined Nut Oil)||3 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt (Pink and Regular)||1:1 ratio as per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Grind the garlic pods into a paste.
- Mix together the tamarind pulp, garlic paste, green chilies, turmeric, chili powder, coriander cumin powder and salt to form a paste.
- Add this paste to the chickpea flour and make a thick paste. Add some water if required and keep aside for an hour.
- After an hour has passed, wash the Taro leaves. Remove the stems and scrap the thicker veins.
- Apply the prepared paste onto the taro leaves, fold and re-apply to form mini rolls.
- Once done, fry the rolls in coconut oil (or preferred oil) and remove onto the serving plate. Serve with whipped seasoned curds. Enjoy!