Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Vegan | Lactose Free
|Mustard Seeds||1 Tsp.||<35||Vey Low|
|Green Chilies||1 to 2 in number, chopped||<20||Very Low|
|Coriander Leaves||1 Tbsp., finely chopped||<10||Negligible|
|Curry Leaves||1 Tbsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Olive Oil / Coconut Oil||2 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Lime||½ in number||<10||Negligible|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Boil water with adequate amount of salt in it.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the boiling water and boil for 4/5 mins till firm to bite but not soft.
- Drain the water and immerse the florets in cold water.
- Now drain the cold water and keep ready for use.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter the mustard seeds, add the curry leaves, and sauté.
- Add the cauliflower and stir well. Stir in chopped chillies and coriander, salt to taste and mix well.
- Place on to a serving plate and lastly squeeze ½ a lime over it and enjoy!