Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Naturally Sweetened | Vegan | Lactose Free
|Banana (Under ripe)||1||<40||Low|
|Raw Peanuts (unsalted)||5 Tbsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Coconut Flour||1/3 Cup||<35||Low|
|Sesame Seeds||1 Tbsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Favourite Sweetener (Stevia, Coconut Sugar, Raw Honey,etc) (optional)||As per taste||<50||Low|
|Cinnamon||¼ Tsp. or as per taste||<10||Negligible|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- To make your own peanut butter, first roast the raw peanuts. Once cooled, grind the peanuts until it turns into butter. Keep scraping down the peanuts in intervals while grinding. Add a pinch of salt. (Add a teaspoon of groundnut oil for a creamier peanut butter). If you have ready made organic peanut butter (unsweetened) then use 2 Tbsp. of the readymade peanut butter instead.
- Roast the sesame seeds till golden brown and let it cool.
- Meanwhile mash the bananas completely and mix in the peanut butter and cinnamon thoroughly.
- Add in the coconut flour. If you don’t have coconut flour, grind desiccated coconut into fine powder in a food processor on high.
- Add in your favourite sweetener (optional) and the roasted sesame seeds and mix. Scoop out small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Flatten the cookie balls with a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the cookies begin to brown slightly.
- Remove and let the cookies cool. Enjoy!