RE: T1 and depression….

It is not unusual for any one to have some coping problems when they face a life long health condition. He should see a professional in the mental health field and go from there. As with any problem, the person has to realize they have a problem and then seek help for it. You can guide him but you can not make him accept additional help for any thing.

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment