Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Naturally Sweetened
|Almond Flour / Coconut Flour||1 Cup||<20||Very Low|
|Cocoa Powder||3 Tbsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Coconut Sugar or Stevia||3 Tsp. or 5-6 drops||0-35||Low|
|Melted Butter||3 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Pineapples, fresh||400g diced||<50||Low|
|Coconut Sugar||2 Tsp.||35||Low|
|Fresh Cream, chilled||100g||0||Nil|
|Vanilla Extract||3 drops||<10||Negligible|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sweetener and the melted butter.
- Grease a tart mould and spread the mixture on to the mould to form the tart and cool in refrigerator.
- Stew the diced pineapples in the coconut sugar on very low heat till soft. Add a tbsp. of water, cool and keep aside to chill.
- For making the no churn ice cream- whip the chilled fresh cream to form soft peaks. Add in the vanilla extract and stevia and mix well till all ingredients are incorporated. Freeze the ice cream mix.
- Place the strewed pineapples in to the cooled tart with blobs of the ice cream and enjoy your guilt free indulgence!!