Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Chicken/ Paneer||2 in number, whole legs or 200g||0||Nil|
|Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste||2 Tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Kashmiri Chilli Powder||2 Tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Greek Yoghurt or Hung Curds (full fat)||4 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Turmeric Powder||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Corriander Cumin powder (Dhania Jeera powder)||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Olive Oil / Coconut Oil||2 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Lime||Juice of 1 lime||<10||Negligible|
|Salt (Pink and Regular)||1:1 ratio as per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Marinate the chicken in the marinate mix of yoghurt, ginger
garlic paste, Kashmiri chili powder, turmeric and coriander
cumin powder for a few hours or atleast 20 min.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil followed by the chicken legs and top
it with sliced mushrooms, sprinkle salt and lime juice over
- Cook the chicken until tender, juices run clear and
- Place cold butter over the chicken and cook covered till it
turns golden but moist.
- Turn the chicken over; cook uncovered for 2 more minutes.
- Plate the chicken, sauté the mushrooms in the pan collecting
all the leftover chicken juices and top it on the chicken.
- Serve hot with a lime wedge.
Tip:- Accompanying it with a gluten free and naturally sweetened sauce of your choice can greatly enhance its tasteMarinate the chicken overnight for a succulent, tender and moist chicken.