Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Broccoli||250g, steamed and cut into florets||<10||Negligible|
|Fresh Cheese||100g, grated||0||Nil|
|Desiccated Coconut||1 Tbsp.||<30||Low|
|Whole Fat Milk||½ Cup.||<40||Low|
|Chili Powder||As per taste||<20||Very Low|
|Walnuts||A handful||<20||Very Low|
|Salt (Pink:Regular)||As per taste (1:1)||0||Nil|
|Pepper||As per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Prepare a serving dish and place the steamed broccoli florets in it.
- Heat milk and add all of the ingredients besides broccoli, basil leaves and walnuts.
- Stir and mix well, keep on low flame and stir till it thickens.
- Now add in the basil leaves and blend the sauce with a hand blender.
- Pour over the broccoli and garnish with the chopped walnuts.
- Serve hot and enjoy!