Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|For Mushroom Mix|
|Mushrooms||200g, finely chopped||<10||Negligible|
|Green Chilies||3-4 in number, chopped||<20||Very Low|
|Salt & Pepper||1-2 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Olive Oil (non-refined)||1 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|For Chicken Mince|
|Green Chilies||2-3 in number||<20||Very Low|
|Coriander||2-3 Tbsp., finely chopped.||<10||Negligible|
|Kashmiri Chilli Powder||1 Tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Olive Oil (non-refined)||2 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt (mix of pink and regular salt 1:1)||1-2 Tsp. or per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
The Mushroom Mix-
- Heat the olive oil and add all the mushroom mix ingredients and sauté till the mushrooms are cooked and dry, keep aside to cool.
Mince Chicken Coating-
- For the chicken mince, add all the ingredients listed under the mince and mix well.
- Make equal portions of about 5-6. Wet your palm and roll them into balls and flatten out the mince mixture to form a small flat disc to put the mushroom filling in it. Cover it with the mince to form a Pattie.
- Heat oil in the pan and shallow fry till golden on both sides.
- Enjoy with spicy coconut and coriander chutney.