Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain free | Low Carb
|Cauliflower||1 head in number||<20||Very Low|
|Fresh Cheese (Cheddar)||1 Cup||0||Nil|
|Fresh Cream||¼ Cup||0||Nil|
|Whole Milk||¼ Cup||<50||Low|
|Onion Powder and Garlic Powder||A pinch or As per taste||<10||Negligible|
|Sea Salt & Pepper||1 Tsp. or as per taste||0||Nil|
|Favourite Seasonings||1-2 Tsp., or as per taste||<10||Negligible|
*Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMONote: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Preheat oven to 230º C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and toss together with 30g of melted butter in a large bowl.
- Season with sea salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and your favourite herbs.
- Place these cauliflower florets on the baking sheet and roast until slightly crispy, about 10 mins.
- In a saucepan heat the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, milk, and remaining 15g of butter on a low flame or use a double boiler. Keep stirring so the mixture doesn’t burn. Continue until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Once the cheese sauce is ready toss the seasoned cauliflower crisps in the sauce gently till well coated. Serve hot and enjoy!