Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Chicken, raw||400g, boneless||0||Nil|
|Green Chilies||4 in number||<20||Very Low|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 Tbsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Garlic||2 cloves in number||<20||Vey Low|
|Oregano, dried||2 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Psyllium Husk (Isabgol)||100g||<20||Very Low|
|Eggs||2 in number, beaten||0||Nil|
|Non-Refined Oil of your choice||For frying||0||Nil|
|Salt (Pink and Regular)||1:1 ratio as per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Place all the ingredients except the eggs and psyllium husk in a blender. Blend to form a smooth paste.
- Empty the contents and form nugget like shapes of the mixture or roll into balls.
- Heat the pan with the oil. Now coat the nugget mixture in the psyllium husk properly and dip into the beaten eggs.
- Place the coated nuggets onto the pan and fry until they turn golden brown. Serve hot and enjoy guilt free!
- Tip – Fry one, check the seasoning and then continue frying the rest. You can also alter seasonings as per your preference. For a cheesy chicken nugget, freeze some cubed cheese and stuff between the nuggets mix and then fry. This method can be also used to make burger patties