Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Naturally Sweetened
|Cauliflower||1 head, finely grated||<10||Very Low|
|Egg||1 in number||0||Nil|
|Fresh Cheddar Cheese||¾ Cup||0||Nil|
|Fresh Parmesan Cheese||¾ Cup||0||Nil|
|Mustard Seed||1/8 Tsp., ground||<35||Low|
|Favourite Seasonings||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Black Pepper||A dash, ground||0||Nil|
|Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce||¼ Cup||35||Low|
|Tomato Puree||½ Cup||<50||Low|
|Red and Green Bell Peppers||1 in number each, small and diced.||<50||Low|
|Red Onion||1 in number, small and diced||<10||Negligible|
|Black Olives||A handful, sliced||<20||Very Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grate or process the cauliflower to form powdered or riced cauliflower. Sautee on pan to ‘semi cook’ the grated cauliflower and then place onto a muslin cloth. Using the muslin cloth squeeze out all of the liquid from it completely and keep aside.
- Beat an egg thoroughly and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the grated cauliflower, beaten egg and cheddar (can add in some cream cheese too). Add in the mustard powder, your favorite seasonings and the black pepper and combine to form a dough.
- Grease the baking tray. Form dough balls and flatten it with the help of your palm or a wooden spoon to the desired thickness. Place the mini pizza bases onto the tray and bake for only 6 mins in the pre-heated oven. Avoid browning.
- Once cooled, prepare the bases for the toppings. Spread a thin layer of Sweet Sour Chili Sauce (mixed with the tomato puree – optional), add grated Parmesan and/or Cheddar cheese. Top with diced red and green bell pepper, red onion and olives.
- Place the pizza bases with toppings back into the pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius and bake for another 6 to 8 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and melted. Serve hot and enjoy!