Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Chicken||3-4 pieces (with bones)||0||Nil|
|Green Peppers or Capsicum||1 in number, diced||<50||Low|
|Garlic||4-5 cloves, chopped||<10||Negligible|
|Cashew Paste||40g||<20||Very Low|
|Coconut Milk||½ Cup||<35||Low|
|Green Chilies||2/3 in number||<20||Very Low|
|Salt||As per taste||0||Nil|
|Butter (full fat)||40g||0||Nil|
|Fresh Cheddar Cheese||½ Cup||0||Nil|
|Lime||½ in number||0||Nil|
|Spring Onion||To garnish||<20||Very Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Heat butter and ghee in a pan and sauté the chicken pieces.
- In the pan add the diced capsicum and remove all when slightly browned. Remove and keep aside the chicken pieces and capsicum.
- Add chopped garlic and sauté to the butter in the pan followed by the cashew paste, chopped green chilies and salt. Stir till the oil separates.
- Now add the chicken pieces and capsicum back along with coconut milk and grated cheddar cheese.
- Simmer for a few minutes and squeeze in half a lime.
- Serve hot with a garnish of chopped spring onions.