Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Lactose Free | Vegan
|Leafy Green Mix*
(2 Large Bowls)
|Ice Berg and Romaine Lettuce||2-3 Cups, torn||<10||Negligible|
|Baby Spinach||1 Cup, Chopped||<20||Very Low|
|Kale Leaves||1 Cup, Chopped||<10||Negligible|
|Mint Leaves||1 Cup||<10||Negligible|
|Pineapple||1 Cup, diced||<60||Moderate|
|Pear||1 Cup, diced||<40||Low|
|Pomegranate Pearls||½ Cup||<40||Low|
|Sweet Sesame Vinaigrette||1 ½ Tbsps. or more as per taste for the diced pear and for the bowl another 2 Tbsps. or more as per taste||<30||Low|
|Micro Greens and/or Edible Flowers||For garnishing||<20||Vey Low|
*For fruits and veggies, you don’t need alternatives! You only need to be eating by the season.
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Wash, clean and chill all the leafy greens and fruit mix at time of use.
- Set aside the pear, combine and portion all the leafy greens and fruits together in 2 large bowls.
- Now coat the pear with the Sweet Sesame Vinaigrette (shake well before using) and add to the salad bowl.
- Drizzle the same vinaigrette over the leaves and fruits in the salad bowl and toss well.
- Garnish the salad bowl with micro-greens and/or edible flowers. Enjoy!