Low Carb | Low GI| Vegan
|Kiwi / Green Apple||1 / ½ in number||55 / <50||Borderline Moderate / Low|
|Sprouts, boiled||25G||<30||Very Low|
|Ginger||½ Tsp, Grated||<10||Negligible|
|Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)||2 Tsp||<10||Negligible|
|Raw Honey / Coconut Sugar or any other favourite natural sweetener (optional)||As per taste||<65 / <50||Moderate / Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO. Use a Cold Press Juicer to keep all the nutrients intact.
- Clean, wash and soak the sprouts in enough hot water and then drain it.
- In a vessel, add the sprouts and boil it in water for 5-10 mins till cooked and keep aside.
- Thoroughly wash the spinach and kiwi or apple.
- If using a cold press juicer, leave the skin on the fruit and vegetable, as it will add a lot of extra nutrition to your smoothie.
- For Kiwi – Cut the top and bottom off the kiwi and lightly brush the fruit to remove the fine hairs. Cut into halves with the peel on. For Apple – Remove the core and cut into 5-6 pieces with the peel on.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.