Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free |
|Cucumber||3 in number, cooled||<20||Very Low|
|Red Chili Powder||1 Tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Cumin Seeds||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Turmeric Powder||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Corriander Cumin powder (Dhania Jeera powder)||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Olive Oil / Coconut Oil||2 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt (Pink and Regular)||2 Tsp, (1:1)||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Cut the cucumbers lengthwise in to 2 and scoop out the soft green seeds (store the scooped out content for as a side dish or use it later).
- Cut into the long bite size portions and put it back in the refrigerator to cool.
- Slice the paneer into 1″ slice.
- Heat pan and roast the cumin seeds, remove once roasted.
- On the heated pan now add oil and butter and fry the paneer till golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle the dry spice mixture (red chili powder, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt) over the paneer on both sides. Cut into long bite size strips.
- Place these bite size paneer strips on the cool and coated cucumber and squeeze some lime over it if desired. ENJOY!