Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Cauliflower||1 in number, medium size||<10||Negligible|
|Capsicum (red and yellow)||1 in number each, diced||<50||Low|
|Onion||1 in number, diced||<10||Negligible|
|Green Chilies||2 in number, silted||<20||Very Low|
|Garlic Cloves (optional)||2-3 in number, chopped finely||<20||Very Low|
|Non filtered oil||2 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt (Pink:Regular)||As per taste (1:1)||0||Nil|
|Pepper||As per taste||0||Nil|
|Fresh Cheese||2/3 cubes grated or diced||0||Nil|
|Gond (Gum Katera/Gundar)||1 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt & Pepper||To Taste||0||Nil|
|Herbs of your choice||1-2 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil in salt water.
- Heat oil and splutter the gundar in it till it swells and becomes cream in colour. Remove in a plate and keep aside.
- Add butter to the pan along with the remaining oil and add chopped garlic, green chillies, onions, capsicum and mushrooms. Cook till mushrooms are cooked and slightly golden on the edges.
- Mix all the veggies in a bake dish and keep aside.
- In a saucepan heat cream, coconut milk and cheese till the cheese is melted and the mixture begins to soft boil a bit.
- Add the fried gundar (for thickening) and continue to simmer till the gundar is completely dissolved.
- Add salt pepper and herbs of your choice. Remove the sauce from the stove and pour over the veggies in the baking dish.
- Optional – Bake for not more than 10-15 minutes till the sauce is slightly firmer and browning, in a pre-heated oven at 100 degrees Celsius.