Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Naturally Sweetened | Grain free | Low Carb
|Capsicum||½ in number, diced||<50||Low|
|Onion||1 in number, diced||<10||Negligible|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tbsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Green Chutney Paste / Avocado Mash||1 Tbsp. or 2 Tbsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce||3 Tbsp.||<35||Low|
|Sweet Sesame Vinaigrette||3 Tbsp.||<35||Low|
|Salt||As per taste||0||Nil|
|Coconut Oil (non-refined)||1 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Cream Cheese (whole)||1 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Fresh Cream (whole)||2 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Fresh Parmesan Cheese||To garnish||0||Nil|
|Tomatoes||To garnish||<20||Very Low|
|Spring Onion||To garnish||<20||Very Low|
*Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMONote: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Heat oil in a pan and grill the paneer block on both sides till golden and cut into cubes. Keep aside.
- In the pan add the diced onions and and sauté till soft. Add capsicum and ginger garlic paste. Sauté for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add in the fresh cream, cream cheese and green chutney paste. (If you don’t have green chutney paste on hand you can grind together – coriander leaves, coconut, green chilli, garlic, roasted cumins seeds, lime, salt & pepper).
- Now add in the Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce and Sweet Sesame Vinaigrette. Mix thoroughly and add the paneer cubes and toss gently.
- Add salt as per taste, mix and place sliced tomatoes on to the paneer mix followed by shredded parmesan cheese and cover with a lid on low heat till the cheese has melted.
- Remove the paneer mix from heat and gently place on a serving plate. Garnish with chopped spring onions. Enjoy!