Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Green Chilies||2-3 in number||<20||Very Low|
|Greek Yoghurt||2 Tbsp||0||Nil|
|Chilli Powder||½ Tbsp||<10||Negligible|
|Olive Oil||3 Tbsp||0||Nil|
|Himalayan Pink Salt||1 Tsp||0||Nil|
|Pepper Powder||1 Tsp||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Portion out the cottage cheese to resemble a slice of bread.
- Heat 2 tsp. of oil in a pan and grill the cottage cheese on a high flame to form a golden crust on top and then turn over the side and repeat. To give it a golden crust on both sides, remove from the pan and sprinkle red chili powder over it.
- If the cottage cheese lacks salt sprinkle a pinch of salt then cut into cubes.
- Wash, clean and chop the spinach, blanch it and keep aside to cool a bit.
- Purée the spinach along with the chilies, salt, pepper and Greek yogurt to form a creamy sauce. Transfer into a bowl and top it with the seasoned cubes of cottage cheese.
- Serve hot with lime.