Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Vegan | Lactose Free
|Fresh Coriander Leaves||50g, removed from stems||<10||Negligible|
|Garlic Cloves||2-3 in number||<20||Very Low|
|Lemon Juice||1 in number||<10||Negligible|
|Sesame Seeds Paste (or Tahini)||¼ Cup||<20||Very Low|
|Olive Oil (not Pomace)||For drizzling||0||Nil|
|Salt (Pink: Regular)||As per taste (1:1)||0||Nil|
|Ground Pepper||As per taste||0||Nil|
|Chili Flakes or Powder||For garnishing||<20||Very Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Process the chickpeas and garlic in a food processor without any liquid added. Grind for 5-6 minutes till it turns creamy on its own. Keep scrapping down sides and continue grinding till creamy.
- Now add in the sesame paste and the lemon juice and grind for a minute more.
- Once thoroughly ground add the coriander and continue grinding till all the ingredients are mixed well.
- In order to make the hummus of dip consistency add some cold water little by little as per desired thickness.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix and chill in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve drizzle with olive oil, and a garnish with some chili flakes or powder of your choice. ENJOY!