Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Naturally Sweetened
|Coconut Flour||2 Tbsp.||<30||Low|
|Your favourite natural sweetener (Stevia)||½ or 1 Tsp. as per taste||0||Nil|
|Warm Coconut Milk||1 Tsp||<35||Low|
|Rose Petals||For decoration||–||–|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Soak desiccated coconut in coconut milk for an hour till it is absorbs all the milk and becomes fluffy.
- Heat ghee in a pan add this mixture and cook stirring continuously for some time till all the moisture evaporates in about a few minutes.
- Soak the saffron in 1 Tsp. of coconut milk till dissolved.
- Add the sweetener, coconut flour and kesar milk. Mix well to form a dough.
- Make a small flat ball with a thumb indent in the center to form a peda.
- Decorate it with a rose petal and kesar strands.
- Enjoy this guilt free treat and a very Happy Diwali.