Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free | Naturally Sweetened
|Chicken Wings||10 in number||0||Nil|
|Baking Powder||¼ Tbsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Pink Salt||1 Tsp||0||Nil|
|D-Alive’s Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce||3 Tbsp.||<30||Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Use a paper towel and pat the chicken wings dry. Place it on a board and sprinkle with ½ Tsp. of salt on both sides and keep it out for 1 hour.
- After an hour pat the wings dry again with a paper towel to eliminate all remaining water and place the wings in a ziploc bag.
- Add baking powder and other ½ Tsp. of salt into the bag. Shake the bag to evenly coat the wings.
- Place the seasoned wings on a greased baking sheet away from each other.
- Bake at 250 degrees for about 30 minutes and then at 450 degree for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven; allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile pour the Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce (shake well before using) in a bowl and dip the chicken wings in the sauce and coat it evenly. Shake off any extra sauce on the wings.
- Place on a serving plate and Enjoy!