Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Almond Flour||64g||<20||Very Low|
|Psyllium Husk (Isabgol)||1 Tbsp., ground||<20||Very Low|
|Fresh Cheese||80g, shredded||0||Nil|
|Green Chilli||2 in number, chopped||0||Nil|
|Eggs||2 in number, lightly beaten||0||Nil|
|Salt & Pepper||As per taste||0||Nil|
|Non-Refined Oils||1- 2 Tbsp. for shallow frying||0||Nil|
|Kosher Salt||¼ Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce||As a dip||<30||Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Combine the almond flour (or use finely ground almonds) and the coconut powder/flour together and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the water with butter and salt till it begins to simmer. Now add in the combined flours and mix well on a low flame. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes till a dough ball is formed.
- Once a dough ball forms remove from the pan and let it cool down till it is just warm.
- When the dough turns warm (shouldn’t be hot) add in the egg one at a time and keep mixing till completely combined.
- Now add in the fresh cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and combine thoroughly. What will form is stiff dough that can be formed into smaller dough balls. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Prepare a frying pan and add the oil. Heat the oil till it’s boiling hot. Carefully place the dough balls into the pan with the help of a spoon and fry until golden brown all over.
- Transfer the cheese puff pakodas onto a plate and serve hot with Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce!