Gluten Free| Low GI|Grain Free|Low Carb
|Coconut Oil or Groundnut Oil||1 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Mushrooms||½ Cup, diced||<10||Negligible|
|Cauliflower||2 Cups, grated||<10||Negligible|
|Garlic||2 Cloves, minced||<20||Very Low|
|Ginger||½ Tbsp., minced||<10||Negligible|
|Broccoli Florets||¼ Cup||<10||Negligible|
|Onions||¼ Cup, diced||<10||Negligible|
|Zucchini||½ Cup, grated||<10||Negligible|
|Basil Leaves||1/8 Cup, sliced||<10||Negligible|
|Vegetable Broth||¾ Cup||<60||Moderate|
|Milk, whole||¼ Cup||<50||Low|
|Lemon Juice||3 Tbsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt||¼ Tsp. or as per taste||0||Nil|
|Black Pepper||¼ Tsp. or as per taste||0||Nil|
|Parmesan Cheese||¼ Cup||0||Nil|
|Walnuts||1/8 Cup, chopped and roasted||<20||Very Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- In a wide pan, add the oil and heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms and broccoli florets, sauté until tender and remove onto a plate. Keep aside.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger to the pan (add more oil if needed) and cook until soft on a low flame. Now add the cauliflower and stir thoroughly so its well combined with the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini and continue stirring on a medium flame.
- Now gradually add the vegetable broth and milk while stirring. Continue till a few minutes until the cauliflower is tender and the liquid evaporates leaving a wet consistency. Once cooked transfer it onto a plate.
- In another pan roast the walnuts till you get a nutty aroma.
- Add the cheese, salt, pepper, mushrooms, lemon juice and the seasonings of your choice and thoroughly mix it till well combined. Make sure to check the salt and pepper as per taste.
- Garnish with basil leaves, roasted walnuts and added cheese if desired.