Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Cabbage||200g, shredded finely||<10||Negligible|
|Fresh Ginger Garlic Paste||1 Tsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Curry Leaves||3-4 stalks||<10||Negligible|
|Mustard Seeds||1 Tbsp.||<35||Vey Low|
|Turmeric Powder||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Green Chilies||1 to 2 in number, sliced||<20||Very Low|
|Coriander||2-3 Tbsp., chopped||<10||Negligible|
|Olive Oil / Coconut Oil||3 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Lime||½ in number||<10||Negligible|
|Salt (Pink and Regular)||1:1 ratio as per taste||0||Nil|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Wash and clean the boneless chicken and cube it. Marinate the chicken cubes with ginger garlic paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds, add the curry leaves and green chilies and sauté the mixture for a bit.
- Add the chicken cubes and stir for a few seconds while adding the chicken cubes to the pan.
- When the chicken is half cooked, add shredded cabbage, turmeric powder and salt to it and stir.
- Cover the pan and cook on a high flame to dry off a little bit of the water in the pan.
- Cook cabbage till just firm to bite.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and a dash of lime.