Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Grain Free
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2 Tsp.||<20||Vey Low|
|Black Pepper||1 Tsp.||0||Nil|
|Salt (Pink and Regular)||1:1 ratio as per taste||0||Nil|
|D-Alive Sweet Sour Chilli Sauce||As a dip||<30||Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper and melted butter for 2 hrs.
- Heat the pan and add the marinated chicken pieces. Cook on a medium heat till tender. Once the pieces get soft and cooked remove the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Now add the cauliflower and broccoli florets into the pan with the remains and cook. Remove from heat once cooked. Reduce by cooking of the remaining juices on the pan.
- Platter the chicken and veggies and pour any remaining thickened liquid from the pan.
- Accompany the Butter Pepper Chicken Mix with some Sweet Sour Chili Sauce as a dipping sauce for a mix of flavors. Enjoy!