Gluten Free| Low GI|Naturally Sweetened|Grain Free|Low Carb
|Unsweetened 75% (& above) Dark Chocolate||120G, Chopped||<50||Low|
|Almond Flour||2/3 Cup||<20||Very Low|
|Coconut Oil or any other Non-Refined oils||½ Cup||0||Nil|
|Raw Honey or your favourite natural sweetener||2/3 Cup or as per taste||<65||Moderate|
|Vanilla Extract (optional)||1 Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Baking Soda||¼ Tsp.||<10||Negligible|
|Raw Walnuts or Almonds||½ Cup, Chopped||<20||Very Low|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Combine the dark chocolate, coconut oil and honey and melt over a low flame. Once melted remove from heat and let it cool.
- Grease a baking pan and set aside. Preheat the oven to 150-170 degrees celsius.
- Now add in the first egg into the above mixture and stir slowly and then add in the other and continue stirring. Add the vanilla extract.
- In another bowl mix the almond flour and baking soda and add it to the above mixture. Stir the mixture just till its completely combined.
- Add and mix the walnuts.
- Pour in the mixture into the baking pan evenly.
- Bake the Brownie mix for 25 minutes at 150 degree celsius. Once done, check with a toothpick or a knife if it comes out clean when inserted in the brownie. If not let it bake for another 5-10 mins more.
- Let it cool outside. Put it in the fridge for 15 mins before serving.