Gluten Free | Low GI | Low Carb | Naturally Sweetened | Vegan | Lactose Free
|Banana (Under ripe)||2||<40||Low|
|Nut Butter||4 Tbsp.||<20||Very Low|
|Favourite Toppings of your choice –||
As per taste.
|· Roasted Seeds|
|· Roasted Nuts|
|· Roasted Peanuts|
|· Spices: Cinnamon/Cardamom|
|· Roasted Coconut Flakes|
Note: All ingredients used should be organic, free from pesticides and Non-GMO.
- Prepare a freezer friendly tray. Take an under ripe banana and cut it into two halves.
- Spread the top half of the banana piece with a nut butter of your choice. If you do not have ready made unsweetened organic nut butter. Follow the below steps to make your own –
- First roast the nuts of your choice.
- Once warm, grind the nuts until it turns into butter. Keep scraping down the nuts in intervals while grinding.
- Add a pinch of salt. (Add a teaspoon of unfiltered nut/seed oil for creamier nut butter).
- Now prepare the toppings. Sprinkle or stick your favorite topping onto the nut butter applied over the banana from the list above.
- Once the bananas with the topping are ready insert a stick or skewer into the banana halves from the other end and freeze it for 2 hours or until frozen solid. Enjoy these healthy Banana Popsicles, guilt-free!